Our Offers, Rates and Conditions
Our Special offers
Our Regular Rates
Terms and Conditions
Our rates include a delicious breakfast, which is served in buffet.
We charge a tourist tax of €0.83 per day per adult.
For everyone's comfort, the castle interior is entirely non-smoking.
Animals are not allowed.
Our luxury rooms are "Adults Only", allowing our guests to enjoy peace, quiet and relaxation while staying with us.
Eating is not allowed in the rooms or in the common areas on the ground floor.
La Malouinière closes its doors from 12:00 PM to 8:30 AM.
- Check in between 4:00 PM and 7:00 PM.
- Check out is by 11:00 AM on your departure date.
FOR ANY RESERVATION:
- You will need your card details to confirm your booking (online, by email or by phone). It is from the communication of your credit card details that the reservation will be firm and it implies your acceptance of the present general conditions.
- You allow the EURL Malouinière de la Ville Gilles to do a pre-autorization of the amount of the reservation made. This is not a debit, the amount will be given back after your check out and the cleaning of the room.
- You will be asked for a proof of identity upon arrival.
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED :
You will be asked to pay your journey at the check out moment.
We accept bank cards (CB, Visa and MasterCard), and cash (cheques are not accepted).
IN CASE OF CANCELLATION:
A fee will be charged on your credit card in the event of a cancellation of your stay:
The holder of the credit card gives expressly the authorization to the EURL Malouinière de la Ville Gilles to make a remote sale with the terminal of payment and to take the amount due in case of cancellation of the reservation on behalf of the client.
- Cancellation, D-14: 100% fee, for the stays in March, April, May, June, September and October.
- No cancellation will be allowed for the stays in July and August. If the client cancels the stay, the total amount of the reservation will be deducted.
In case of a no-shown, the total amount of the reservation will be deducted.
For shortened stays, the total amount of the reservation will be deducted.
While staying with us, you also agree to respect the peaceful character of La Malouinière and its park, and to make use of our amenities as they were intended.
You also undertake the responsibility to return our rooms in their original condition and without damage.
La Malouinière is a luxury bed and breakfast and only guests are allowed on our premises.
By providing your credit card information to confirm your booking, you signify your agreement to the above conditions.